BiaBelle Golden Filter Face Tan – Medium/Dark
- Free shipping on orders over €50
- Free gift with every purchase
- 2 - 3 day delivery
- Irish owned
This is an anti-ageing Golden Filter tanning mist, which contains so many nourishing and anti-ageing ingredients such as Arganyl, Seaweed Extracts, Pentavitin and multiple skin loving vitamins such as B3, B5, B6, C & E. It gives the skin a natural looking beautiful glow, while also looking after the skin and feeding it with many incredible ingredients. It also protects against blue light rays, gotton from our phones and laptops that damage the skin, it also helps prevent ageing due to environmental pollution.
- Contains Arganyl and Niacinamide.
- Blue Light Protection.
- Prevents Ageing from Pollution.
- Pentavitin (locks in moisture).
- Irish Seaweed Extracts, extremely nourishing & hydrating.
- Vitamin B Complex – B3, B5, & B6, aswell as Vitamins C & E.
- Contains Antioxidants.
- Non-comedogenic (helps prevent blocked pores).
- Applies Clear.
- 100ml - Travel Friendly.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Recyclable & Eco Friendly.
- Made in Ireland.
- We are based in Offaly and offer delivery to all of Ireland in 2-3 Working Days on orders placed before
- We offer free delivery on all orders over €50, free delivery only applies to €50 worth of products and does not apply if you purchase a WowLab gift-card.
- Deliveries in Ireland will not be charged customs!
We really hope that you love your purchase!
However, if you are not completely happy with your purchase, we can offer a refund on any goods, less the cost of postage as long as the items are returned to us with 14 days from the date of delivery. This can then be brought to your local post office, addressed to WowLab’s address which is included your returns slip. Please note that the returned items must be returned in the same condition as you received them, so please ensure these are packaged carefully in original packaging, along with a completed returns form which is included in your package.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org