La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 Gel
- Free shipping on orders over €50
- Free gift with every purchase
- 2 - 3 day delivery
- Irish owned
This is a soothing gel, which has an invisible bandage texture. It is created to protect the skin’s natural barrier after it’s been compromised or damaged, the insulating gel helps to instantly soothe, smoothe and relieve itching.
It is a multi-purpose skin reconstructor, which is ideal for the entire family, including children. Its non-sticky, non-greasy, silicone-based gel texture is exceptionally lightweight and doesn’t overburden sensitive skin or lips. It acts as an insulator for damaged skin, keeping it protected with antibacterial agents while keeping external aggressors away from the area. As well as healing the epidermis, the gel acts as a soothing and moisturising treatment to relieve the itchiness and tightness of damaged skin following laser treatments, stitches and cosmetic peels.
Panthenol concentrated at 5% immediately soothes the skin and a mineral complex of copper, zinc and manganese stimulates the production of new cells. Hyaluronic acid keeps the skin well hydrated.
- Aids the skins natural barrier by protecting it.
- No parabens.
- 100% hypoallergenic.
- Use: Apply to the affected area twice a day after gently cleansing day and night.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types.
- We are based in Offaly and offer delivery to all of Ireland in 2-3 Working Days on orders placed before
- We offer free delivery on all orders over €50, free delivery only applies to €50 worth of products and does not apply if you purchase a WowLab gift-card.
- Deliveries in Ireland will not be charged customs!
We really hope that you love your purchase!
However, if you are not completely happy with your purchase, we can offer a refund on any goods, less the cost of postage as long as the items are returned to us with 14 days from the date of delivery. This can then be brought to your local post office, addressed to WowLab’s address which is included your returns slip. Please note that the returned items must be returned in the same condition as you received them, so please ensure these are packaged carefully in original packaging, along with a completed returns form which is included in your package.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org