La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense UV Rich SPF20
- Free shipping on orders over €50
- Free gift with every purchase
- 2 - 3 day delivery
- Irish owned
This is a daily rehydrating moisturiser with SPF20 for dehydrated sensitive skin prone to dryness. It contains Hyaluronic Acid fragments, broad-spectrum anti-UVA and UVB sun filters, and Thermal Spring Water. It also contains a high concentration of rehydrating ingredients designed to provide instant, intense and long-lasting hydration by infusing the skin with water.
- Reinforces the skin barrier to durably keep water in the skin.
- Protects the skin against UV-induced ageing, replump the skin with moisture and restore its radiance.
- Anti-UVA and UVB filters to protect the skin.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid fragments to provide intense 24 hour hydration.
- 24 hour rehydrating protective care.
- Broad spectrum SPF20 anti-UVA and UVB protection.
- No parabens.
- 100% hypoallergenic.
- Use: Apply to clean, dry skin in the morning.
- Skin Type: Dehydrated skin prone to dryness and sensitivity.
- We are based in Offaly and offer delivery to all of Ireland in 2-3 Working Days on orders placed before
- We offer free delivery on all orders over €50, free delivery only applies to €50 worth of products and does not apply if you purchase a WowLab gift-card.
- Deliveries in Ireland will not be charged customs!
We really hope that you love your purchase!
However, if you are not completely happy with your purchase, we can offer a refund on any goods, less the cost of postage as long as the items are returned to us with 14 days from the date of delivery. This can then be brought to your local post office, addressed to WowLab’s address which is included your returns slip. Please note that the returned items must be returned in the same condition as you received them, so please ensure these are packaged carefully in original packaging, along with a completed returns form which is included in your package.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org